Friday, April 8, 2011

Thank You From The Flores Family!

We received this wonderful note from Audrey Flores recently and we just wanted to say, "Thank You" to her and her family for their very kind words. We are always so pleased to hear that someone has truly enjoyed a cake from Cakes and Culinary Creations!

Hello Amber,

I just wanted to thank you for the gorgeous cake you made for my brother in law's fiancee's bridal shower! It was a huge hit at the party and the taste was to die for! You have always exceeded my expectations with your cakes and I will definitely need to find more cake appropriate occasions where I can enjoy your cakes more frequently! My family will definitely recommend your services to everyone they know. Thank you again for making the Flores family events so special!

Best Regards,

Audrey L Flores

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Positive feedback is always welcome! Please contact us today for your specialty or wedding cake consultation! 281-584-9869 or 713-467-7474