Friday, October 15, 2010

Thanks Cakes & Culinary Creations!

Dear Cake Affairs & Culinary Creations (aka Amber),

Thank you so much for all of your help and hard work. Thank you for sitting down with me and patiently helping me plan out the perfect wedding cake. It turned out FABULOUS! EVERYONE raved about almond and amaretto cake; and it was so moist and delicious and fresh! I can’t say enough good things; it was even good when my husband shoved it up my nose at our reception! 

My advice to all prospective brides: You will find NO BETTER DEAL or BETTER SERVICE than at Cake Affairs & Culinary Creations. My cake was beautiful and perfect. After one consultation with Amber, I crossed “cake” off my list and ceased to worry!

Many Thanks,

Rachel & Robbie R.
July 10, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Positive feedback is always welcome! Please contact us today for your specialty or wedding cake consultation! 281-584-9869 or 713-467-7474